Cancellation of a tour by a client:
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing and be acknowledged by the Company in writing. The date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company or its Agents will determine the cancellation fees applicable.
Cancellation for Tours and Independent Tours:The cancellation fees are expressed hereafter as a percentage of the total tour price, excluding insurance.
- Cancellation 60 days or more before departure: Lifetime Deposit held by the Company. A cancellation fee of $200 will also be held by the Company.
- Cancellation 59-30 days before departure: 50% of cost of services booked, Lifetime Deposit held by the Company.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before departure: 100% of cost of services booked, Lifetime Deposit held by the Company.
- Custom trips may vary in cancellation policy from that detailed in this clause, and will be detailed at time of booking.
- Cancellation of Arrival Transfers, Pre and/or Post Night Accommodations and Private Room:The cancellation fees are expressed hereafter as a percentage of the total tour price, excluding insurance.
- Cancellation 31 days or more before departure: Lifetime Deposit held by the Company. 0% of cost of services booked. Full refund of services back to Client
- Cancellation 30 days or less before departure: Lifetime Deposit held by the Company. 100% of cost of services booked.
Cancellation of a tour by the company:
The Company reserves the right to cancel any trip for any reason, but will not cancel a tour less than 60 days before departure except for Force Majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside the Company’s control. When a tour is cancelled by the Company before the agreed date of departure for any reason other than the fault of the Client, the Client can either:
1. take a substitute tour of equivalent or superior quality if the Company is able and willing to offer such a substitute; or
2. take a substitute tour of lower quality if the Company is able and willing to offer one and to recover from the Company the difference in price between the price of the tour originally purchased and that of the substitute tour; or
3. have a full refund of all monies paid under the contract as soon as possible.
The Company is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the Client may have incurred as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc. If the Client is offered a refund but requests an alternative tour of a higher value than that originally booked, then the Client must pay the difference in price.
Where after departure a significant element of the trip contracted for cannot be provided, the Company will make suitable alternative arrangements for the continuation of the trip in its sole discretion acting reasonably.
If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or the Client reasonably rejects any suitable alternatives, the Company may provide the Client a refund of unused tour portions. Where a significant alteration or cancellation occurs which is not due to Force Majeure or other circumstances beyond the Company’s control, the Company will in some circumstances offer compensation. Significant alterations do not include the substitution of a vessel, modification of itineraries, change in cabin category or hotel accommodation provided it is of the same category.