The activities offered in India are nearly as diverse as its culture with the approaches to life, yoga, philosophy, massage, diet and entertainment changing from region to region. There is always something new to learn and experience. Listed below are just a few of the amazing things to do on this journey. While offering optional workshops and courses, this trip keeps a relaxed and open schedule allowing you to explore the many choices available to you in creating your trip of a lifetime!
Attend Holi, the Festival of Colors
Endless lectures, talks and workshops exploring body, mind and spirit.
Ayurvedic consultations and massage/oil therapy among many other treatments.
Visit the Taj Mahal
Indian Cooking Classes
White Water Rafting/Kayaking
Live Music performances and lessons
Himalayan mountain trekking
Eclectic dance workshops
Jewelry making classes
Visit a Tibetan Buddhist monastery
Visit a Hindu temple
.......Just to name a few!
- All taxes
- All transport within India
- Accommodations for your 25 day adventure
- Group travel within India
- Taj Mahal tour
- Welcome dinner
- Daily yoga (except in Varanasi), meditation, breath work with Andrew Misle
- Welcome package
- Hiking Mount Triund (weather permitting)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Most meals and drinks
- Activities outside of the ones listed above
- Check out the Cost of Living page for information about prices in India